We are hiring!
Petro Equips is one of the major Contractor & Service Provider for the Oil & Gas industry in Malaysia. In line with our expansion, we are seeking highly motivated, dynamic and proactive individuals to join us in the following positions :-
Operation / Technical Manager
-Practical and theoretical knowledge of wireline operations
-Strong technical background in well intervention
-Significant previous wireline experience including operational and engineering or technical support role
-Familiar with the use of improvement tools and processes
-Good knowledge of the industry and site safety requirements
-At least 10 year(s) of working experience
-Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication & motivational skills
-Strong written and oral communication skills.
-Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
-Adaptable to change with a desire for working in a dynamic organization
Senior EDAS Engineer
- Posses at least degree in Engineering
- Able to run MIT (Multifinger Imaging Tool) Generate the report regarding the tubing condition / production planning.
- Able to run MPLT (Memory Production Logging Tool) job and good understanding on the MPLT data interpretation for prudent reservoir management.
- Able to run and good understanding GR/CCL and good understanding on log for correlation and formation identification.
- Able to run EMR (Electronic Memory Recorder) Job to obtain downhole data basically pressure and prudent reservoir management.
- Experience with ultra memlog software, warrior software, MIT view software KAPPA emeraude
- Experience in Operations mainly in slickline operation and logging tools.
Senior Field Engineer (Kemaman)
-Min 8 years of Associate of Applied Science degree in Petroleum Electrical, Mechanical, Technical
Engineering or other industry related field required.
-Good verbal and written communication skills to exchange information and give/receive instructions and
respond to inquires
-Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a contributing team member.
-Familiar with EDAS equipment (EMR / MIT / MPLT / Surface Data Acquisition)
-Able to solve problems accurately and proficiency in interpreting production related data
Junior Field Service Engineer (Kemaman)
- Min 2- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
-Knowledge of typical completion procedures and bottom hole assemblies
-Strong communication skills and ability to work well with oilfield crews and co. reps.
-MIT, MPLT, EMR competency structure to be further refined.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (Training provided)
Wireline Supervisor (Labuan / Kemaman)
- Min 8 years of Slick Line experience; 5 years as Senior operator
- Experience with horizontal drilling, dual completions and well testing operation
Slickline Operator (Labuan / Kemaman)
-Min 5 years of Wire Line experience; 3 years being as Slick Line Operator
Slickline Assistant (Labuan / Kemaman)
-Min SPM with 1 year and above experience in Slick Line Operations
-Fresh graduate with Certificate / Diploma in mechanical will be considered
Submit resume, expected salary, contact number and passport-sized photograph to:
Fax : (03) 2162 7703
Email : email@example.com